- Prince Harry getting ‘bored’ in California after calling royal return IMPOSSIBLE
- Japan's Kyushu Electric to wait for US LNG policy clarity on Lake Charles | Reuters News Agency
- Kim Kardashian reveals what she wants in next partner after Kanye West
- Russia’s opposition leader Alexei Navalny dies in prison - SUCH TV
- College baseball preview: The storylines, teams and players to watch in 2024
An Arkansas state employee was hit on the head Monday by a piece of falling concrete.
The employee was struck in a parking garage stairwell near the Arkansas Department of Human Services building in Little Rock, according to FOX 16.
The employee received medical attention and was advised to remain home for a few days to recover, a spokesperson for the state’s DHS said.
An email sent to employees said that there was no indication of any structural issues throughout the building.
The stairwell will remain closed while crews assess the parking deck.