- Prince Harry getting ‘bored’ in California after calling royal return IMPOSSIBLE
- Japan's Kyushu Electric to wait for US LNG policy clarity on Lake Charles | Reuters News Agency
- Kim Kardashian reveals what she wants in next partner after Kanye West
- Russia’s opposition leader Alexei Navalny dies in prison - SUCH TV
- College baseball preview: The storylines, teams and players to watch in 2024
Katie Price faced the rain as she left her budget hotel in Manchester, On Wednesday morning, where she had stayed for £60 a night.
This was after her live podcast show, during which she reportedly made comments about her ex-husband, Peter Andre.
The former glamour model, aged 46, was dressed in a long black padded jacket as she exited the Premier Inn. Her sister, Sophie, aged 33, accompanied her.
Katie wore the jacket over a casual black tracksuit and had a Louis Vuitton bag slung over her shoulder while pushing a large suitcase along the pavement.
The sisters, who co-host the podcast, had to contend with heavy rainfall, and at one point, the I’m A Celeb star resorted to using a plastic bag as a makeshift shield.
This sighting coincides with Katie’s ongoing bankruptcy case, which involves £3.2 million in debts. There have been reports that investigators have been assigned to her case to determine if she has any undisclosed sources of income.