- Prince Harry getting ‘bored’ in California after calling royal return IMPOSSIBLE
- Japan's Kyushu Electric to wait for US LNG policy clarity on Lake Charles | Reuters News Agency
- Kim Kardashian reveals what she wants in next partner after Kanye West
- Russia’s opposition leader Alexei Navalny dies in prison - SUCH TV
- College baseball preview: The storylines, teams and players to watch in 2024
Real Madrid goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga is expected to miss between two and three weeks with a muscular injury suffered while warming up ahead of his team’s Champions League game against Braga on Wednesday.
Kepa, who joined Madrid on a season-long loan from Chelsea in August to stand in for the injured Thibaut Courtois, was left out of Carlo Ancelotti’s starting line up for the game with Andriy Lunin starting in goal.
Kepa has a ruptured abductor muscle in his right leg and will be out for around 15 days, sources confirmed to ESPN. For his part, Jude Bellingham is awaiting his progress to see if he will be fit for Saturday’s game against Valencia.
Valverde, who started in his team’s 3-0 win against Braga on Wednesday, is the latest Madrid player to have extended his contract with the club.