- Prince Harry getting ‘bored’ in California after calling royal return IMPOSSIBLE
- Japan's Kyushu Electric to wait for US LNG policy clarity on Lake Charles | Reuters News Agency
- Kim Kardashian reveals what she wants in next partner after Kanye West
- Russia’s opposition leader Alexei Navalny dies in prison - SUCH TV
- College baseball preview: The storylines, teams and players to watch in 2024
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made their first public appearance after the couple confirmed that they had ‘no contact’ with King Charles for his upcoming birthday.
Stepping out to inaugurate the new veteran center in Downtown San Diego, the Duchess of Sussex appeared sleek in a tailored black suit while the Duke of Sussex seemed slightly downcast with his subdued expression.
During the couple’s appearance the Spare author notably appeared to frown at times and when they were thanked for their support, the Duke of Sussex said a short ‘thank you’.
Meghan, meanwhile, appeared the opposite as the Suits star beamed from ear-to-ear during the official outing.
Prior to their appearance, the pair spent the morning with military folks at Camp Pendleton.
Their outing comes after their last in New York City to mark World Mental Health Day.
Furthermore, it comes hot in the heels of the pair’s latest statement where they clarified that King Charles did not invite them for his 75th birthday.
“In response to U.K. media headlines, there has been no contact regarding an invitation to His Majesty’s upcoming birthday,” the statement read.
“It is disappointing the Sunday Times has misreported this story.”