- Prince Harry getting ‘bored’ in California after calling royal return IMPOSSIBLE
- Japan's Kyushu Electric to wait for US LNG policy clarity on Lake Charles | Reuters News Agency
- Kim Kardashian reveals what she wants in next partner after Kanye West
- Russia’s opposition leader Alexei Navalny dies in prison - SUCH TV
- College baseball preview: The storylines, teams and players to watch in 2024
Prince William plans to rope in China in his future plans for the Earthshot Prize in 2024, a move that has been largely seen as unprecedented.
According to the Times, the Duke of Cambridge wants to include China and India in his future plans for sustainability despite King Charles’ avoidance for China, owing his views on human rights in the country.
“Prince William believes that when it comes to the climate and the environment, Asia is critical,” the source said.
“He’s of the view you can’t exclude a big chunk of the planet when thinking about fighting for its future.
“To fast-forward the change and impact he wants, he knows he has to engage with China and India — two of the world’s biggest economies and biggest emitters of carbon dioxide.
“This is not him commenting on government policy.
“This is about his approach to the environment and ability to create real global change.
“It is him thinking, ‘Where can I deliver impact and change not just here but around the world?’ That is his longer-term view.”