- Get Ready for a Fashion Vibe Shift
- Prince Harry getting ‘bored’ in California after calling royal return IMPOSSIBLE
- Japan's Kyushu Electric to wait for US LNG policy clarity on Lake Charles | Reuters News Agency
- Kim Kardashian reveals what she wants in next partner after Kanye West
- Russia’s opposition leader Alexei Navalny dies in prison - SUCH TV
A surgical dentist in Puerto Rico fatally shot a patient who entered his office Friday and allegedly assaulted the dentist and his secretary, police said.
The 41-year-old victim was reportedly upset about recent dental work he had done, a police statement said.
The incident occurred in the north coastal town of Manati, which is west of San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico.
No further details were immediately available.
Police said the case was under investigation and no charges had been filed.