- Get Ready for a Fashion Vibe Shift
- Prince Harry getting ‘bored’ in California after calling royal return IMPOSSIBLE
- Japan's Kyushu Electric to wait for US LNG policy clarity on Lake Charles | Reuters News Agency
- Kim Kardashian reveals what she wants in next partner after Kanye West
- Russia’s opposition leader Alexei Navalny dies in prison - SUCH TV
In an unexpected turn of events, Taylor Swift made a tough call to cancel her Friday show in Buenos Aires, Argentina, citing unfavorable weather conditions.
The decision came after her boyfriend, NFL star Travis Kelce, flew into town to support her eagerly awaited performance.
Sharing the disappointing news via Insta Stories in elegant white cursive, the Bad Blood hitmaker expressed concern over the ‘chaotic’ weather, emphasizing her unwavering commitment to fan and crew safety.
“I’m never going to endanger my fans,” she asserted.
Swift assured fans that the show would be rescheduled, extending her stay in the country to make amends for the cancellation.
The Grammy-winning artist, who graced the stage the night before in a dazzling pink sequin bodysuit and matching boots, treated over 70,000 fans to a spectacular performance.
In a delightful twist, Swift surprised the audience by adding two new songs, The Very First Night and Labyrinth, to her setlist.
The lyrics of the latter, with a poignant oh no, I’m falling in love again, subtly echoed her blossoming romance with Travis Kelce.