- Prince Harry getting ‘bored’ in California after calling royal return IMPOSSIBLE
- Japan's Kyushu Electric to wait for US LNG policy clarity on Lake Charles | Reuters News Agency
- Kim Kardashian reveals what she wants in next partner after Kanye West
- Russia’s opposition leader Alexei Navalny dies in prison - SUCH TV
- College baseball preview: The storylines, teams and players to watch in 2024
Begin by preheating your oven to a moderate temperature, typically around 350°F (175°C). While the oven is preheating, prepare the bell peppers for stuffing. Choose firm and colorful bell peppers and carefully cut off the tops, removing the seeds and membranes from inside. In a mixing bowl, prepare the stuffing mixture. Combine cooked quinoa or brown rice with black beans, corn kernels, diced tomatoes, chopped cilantro, and a portion of soaked chia seeds. Season the mixture with your choice of spices, such as cumin, paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper for added flavor.
Once the stuffing is well-mixed, generously fill each hollowed-out bell pepper with the quinoa or rice mixture, packing it tightly to ensure they are well-stuffed. Place the bell peppers in a baking dish, cover it with a foil and place it in the preheated oven. Bake the stuffed bell peppers for approximately 30-40 minutes. Once done, remove the foil and serve.